Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Let the countdown begin...

So 12 days from now, we will have just landed in Atlanta on our way to Zurich, Switzerland! We can hardly wait - each work day it becomes more difficult to concentrate on the work at hand (hence why I am composing a blog as opposed to actually doing my work) and we are more eager to head across the big pond! I am a little nervous about how the heck I am going to pack 2 1/2 weeks work of clothes and stuff into one of those camping packs that go on your back, but I guess I will manage. We have done some shopping for some pants (because apparently jeans are not a good choice because they are bulky and heavy) and other travel accessories - for instance, inflatable neck pillows for the plane and train rides. So much to do and not too much time left to do it in!! We still need to sit down and discuss all of the places we want to tour and see in each city - exciting! Stay tuned for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment