Saturday, September 25, 2010

Shutterbug Momma

This morning I went to an informal photography lesson that a local photographer hosted. Since I now have a "fancy" camera, I felt it would be useful for me to really learn how to use it and what all those different settings mean! We learned about the aperture, shutter speed, ISO, and other technical things that help you take a great picture. We have homework and go back on Thursday night to share our progress...what fun! It was just me and two other mommas, so if we had questions it was really easy to ask and figure things out. I am excited to see what I can do with my camera now that I am really learning what it can do! Amanda is also a great photographer, so I can't wait for the mini-session sometime next year! :) So, for now, just call me a Shutterbug Momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment