Monday, September 12, 2011

Weekend Recap

What a fun weekend!  I decided to include Friday in our "weekend" because it was such a fun day.  We got up and of course had to watch the garbage truck and recycling truck.  Katie and Sadie both love looking out the window!
 And then Katie and I headed to Chick fil A for my free breakfast! YUM!  And Katie enjoyed every single bite as well.  I guess they did the free breakfasts because most people associate them with lunch or dinner.  I have to say I will definitely go back - my chicken biscuit was amazing!  And Katie scarfed down her egg and cheese biscuit.
 We both also had orange juice to drink - a special treat!
 After we left CFA, we headed to the park to play for a while!
 Katie loves the swings - especially when I pushed her really high!
 She also loves the slide.  She goes down and when she reaches the bottom, she yells out MORE!  And climbs up the stairs for more.
 And we apparently have a climber!  She climbed to the very top of this and was so proud.  I couldn't believe it!  She did ask for help to get down, so that's definitely a plus.
 Then we went to Cee Cee's house!  She and Katie did some art projects while I went for a run.  When I got back, my mom introduced Katie to some toddler scissors and she figured them out right away!  She was so proud and we were all very impressed!

 On Saturday, it was game day!  Luckily, both of our teams pulled out wins.  Since I dressed Katie, she was dressed to support the Auburn Tigers! WAR EAGLE!  I love that she says War Eagle now...as well as Go Vols!  And we visited with my dad and brother that evening over some yummy BBQ.
 Sunday, we got up for church.  I put Katie in her dress from the 4th of July in honor of 9/11.  Brad and I FINALLY visited a Sunday school class - yippee!  We really enjoyed it and would go back, though we will likely visit another couple of classes just to make sure we join the one we like the best.  I'm so happy that we are finally making progress on that.  And then we went to visit Brad's mom and went to dinner with her - so fun, and delicious too!
I hope y'all had a fabulous weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment