Monday, July 23, 2012

Family Park Fun

Saturday we were all lazy bums until we finally decided to get out of the house late afternoon.  We had eaten a late breakfast which led to a late lunch - otherwise we would have had a picnic at the park too!  We played and then Katie rode her tricycle around - she is getting much better about keeping her feet on the pedals and actually using them!  Of course Jack slept the whole time we were there which was nice.  Here are some pictures of our time at the park!

I love this one.  I actually just took it to make sure my camera was focused, but I think it is neat (in an artsy fartsy kinda way)!
There she is!  She and Brad had a fun time going down the slide!
Swinging was oh so fun too!  I pushed Katie while she played on the swings next to Daddy.
Daddy was swinging really high!
And then after playing a little more, it was tricycle time!
The park has a neat bridge that we went across.  I love this picture!
We worked on using the pedals to go as well as stop (as opposed to putting her feet down on the ground)!
Daddy tried to demonstrate - hilarious!
Going back over the bridge - it was hot out there!
Look at those rosy cheeks - I think she had been playing pretty hard!
And this was what Jack did the whole time we were there!
And this was etched into one of the picnic tables.  I thought it was neat.
Hope you had a great weekend! Happy Monday!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment