Saturday, August 11, 2012

My World

When we were at my mom's this past week, I wanted to try for a picture of the two kiddos.  Jack has started smiling a lot more easily lately, so I thought it would be a good opportunity (Katie is much more likely to cooperate with someone else involved with picture taking than with me these days).  And I love the result. These two cuties are my world - just look at them!  They are so fun - and sweet (most of the time).
 When we were there, Katie wanted Cee Cee to paint her toenails, so she got purple toes!  She loves them and shows them to everybody.  I think we definitely have a girly girl on our hands! (though she asked if we could watch baseball the other day - very well-rounded, right? haha!)
 And since I had my good camera with me, I tried to get a few of Jack.  These were some of my favorites...what a sweet, sweet boy he is!
Have a super weekend!  The weather here is fabulous! Sunny, cooler, low humidity - doesn't get much better than that!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment