Saturday, August 20, 2011

One Word...A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!

This past Wednesday, we headed out to dinner and then to the Maroon 5 and Train concert. It was a blast! We met some friends downtown and ate dinner and then walked across the street to the concert. The opening act, Gavin DeGraw, had to cancel because of injuries he sustained after some guys attacked him. So we didn't show up for the opening act - we had never heard of them! We actually got there for the very end, and I must say I'm glad we didn't sit through it. So we got there, got settled, and were ready. The first act to perform was Maroon 5. I loved every minute of it - I think there were only 2 songs I didn't recognize! Adam Levine is amazing. I'm pretty sure I will be a faithful viewer of The Voice this next season...he is easy on the eyes (minus all the tattoos)! He sounds the exact same in person as on the radio edit, which I am way impressed by! And Train was next - again, amazing! It's neat to be reminded of all the hits these groups have had over the years. And what a very fun concert. I was tempted to check and see where they were playing this weekend and try to see them again!

Tanja & me! We've been friends since Kindergarten...so fun!
Me with the Hubs

Maroon 5!!

Tanja and I bought matching t-shirts. I think that's the first time I've ever bought a shirt at a concert. I think it is so cute - and it is super soft too!

Train!

No comments:

Post a Comment