Wednesday, May 8, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

WooHoo! It's Wednesday! Gosh, time sure is flying these days.  My little baby boy will be ONE in just a matter of weeks.  Unacceptable, I tell you.  And yes, I've been thinking up ideas for his party for quite some time now.  A post to come soon on the inspiration I have found!  For now?  Here's what I'm loving today!
I'm LOVING the things in my *GIVEAWAY*!!!  Want to enter?  Jump over {here}!
I'm LOVING this quote I saw on Facebook not too long ago.
 I'm LOVING this Mother's Day idea!  The tag says, "This Mother's Day our wish for you is that you'll have a few less dishes to do!" Isn't that a cute idea??
 I'm LOVING these ruffle curtains!  Must.learn.to.sew.
 I'm LOVING the look of this custom closet.  If you follow me on Pinterest, I apologize now.  We are looking to get our closets done soon and I need some ideas.  I love how the shoe space lets you use the space down by the floor, and the shelves at the top let you use the space all the way to the ceiling!
 I'm LOVING this homemade shellac manicure!  I haven't tried it yet, but I found this on Pinterest and will definitely be giving it a try soon!
 I'm LOVING my two sweet kiddos.  Are they not the cutest? This was this morning - Katie asked to take a picture with Jack so she could send it to her friends. :)
What are you loving today?? Link up {here}!

*And don't forget the giveaway going on until May 17!*



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love that quote too! And those kids are too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to learn how to sew too! I have a sewing machine and everything! Love that Mother's Day idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH.MY.GOSH! Your kiddos are to die for! And those curtains would be so cute in any room! I must learn to sew better too since Pinterest is constantly telling me to be crafty :)

    ReplyDelete