Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Busy, busy, busy...

Well, I know I did this for the summer, but I was just thinking about our fall, and it looks like the weekends are already filling up! Here we go....

August 16-17: I have to work on Sat
August 23-24: We will be returning from Phoenix that Sunday
August 30-31: I think I am babysitting that Sat night
Sept 6-7:
Sept 13-14: Houseboat weekend with the Fetrows & Collins crews
Sept 20-21:
Sept 27-28: Auburn - UT game in Auburn (we will definitely be there)...WAR EAGLE!!
Oct 4-5: Auburn-Vandy game at Vandy (we will be there too)
Oct 11-12: I have to work that weekend
Oct 18-19:
Oct 25-26: Possibly going to Knoxville for UT-Alabama game
Nov 1-2: Knoxville for Jonathan & Melinda's wedding
Nov 8-9: Returning from Ohio from a work trip
Nov 15-16: weekend before my birthday :)
Nov 22-23: UT at Vandy (we will be there)
Nov 29-30: weekend after Thanksgiving...possibly coming back from NC?
Dec 6-7:
Dec 13-14: I have to work that Saturday
Dec 20-21:
Dec 27-28:

Good grief...that makes me tired just looking at our schedule!! Hopefully somewhere in there we will find some time for some rest & relaxation! Not too much longer until football season is up and running...I can hardly wait (or at least I say that now...)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment