Monday, November 24, 2008

17 Weeks

Well I got an email this morning letting me know what goes on at 17 weeks (seen below). Let me just start by adding that good grief, my appetite is back with a vengeance!!!! It seems like I eat a full meal and within 30 minutes I am ready for more! I guess Cletus is going through a big growth spurt right now - that is what I am sticking with at least. Needless to say I am so thrilled about the food involved with Thanksgiving. Of course it will be wonderful to see all the family and catch up, but I am pumped about the food too (this year more than usual)!

Congratulations, Ashley! You're 17 Weeks Pregnant. Your baby measures about 4.4 to 4.8 inches from crown to rump and has doubled its weight in the last two weeks to about 3.5 ounces. Fat begins to form aiding heat production and metabolism, the lungs are beginning to exhale amniotic fluid, and the circulatory and urinary systems are working. Hair continues to grow on baby's head and his eyebrows and eyelashes are filling in. You're showing more, with an obvious swelling in your lower abdomen. A five- to 10-pound weight gain is typical by now. You also may be noticing an increase in appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment