Thursday, May 15, 2008

Let the laundry begin!

I just wanted to write a quick note saying we made it home safely!! Our alarm went off at 4:15 AM in Paris. Our flight left at 9:20 AM and we arrived home in Nashville at 3:00 this afternoon. Needless to say, we are pooped! We have already done 2 loads of laundry and picked Sadie up from Pooch Playhouse (she was SO excited!) and got somewhat settled in. I think I will wait and write about Paris tomorrow when I can put together a complete thought.

Sidenote, we brought back 6 bottles of wine and a bottle of olive oil. The sad news is that 3 of the bottles of wine and the bottle of olive oil broke in the bag and ruined some of Brad's shirts in the process. I guess the upside to that is that 3 of the bottles survived :) And with out luck with luggage, we are just happy our bags made it home! On one of our recent trips, our bags did not make it back with us!! Hooray for Nashville :)

No comments:

Post a Comment