Thursday, January 28, 2010

Things I Love Right Now...

1) When she wakes up in the morning or from a nap, Baby K positions herself in rib so she can see her bedroom door and watch for us to come in.

2) The way Baby K "talks" to her little stuffed Elmo.

3) The way Baby K's face lights up when "Elmo's World" comes on.

4) How Baby K shakes her head no at the funniest times (I am sure this will one day be very annoying...) - I was wiggling my toe at her and she thought my toe was saying "no" ... so she shook her head at my toe.

5) When Baby K tries to give Elmo her binky.

6) How when you wave at her, Baby K will wave back at you - she even waves at her own reflection!

7) How when Baby K is looking at her photo album, she tries to pet Sadie's picture like she pets her in real life.

8) When I pick her up, Baby K acts like she couldn't be happier where she is - she almost shakes with excitement and squeezes me like she never wants me to put her down. It makes my heart so happy.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness..soooo cute!! Could Henry seriously be doing these things in a few months?! How adorable?! So sweet how much she loves Elmo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when Chloe squeezes me to let me know that she doesn't want to be put down. So sweet and cute!

    ReplyDelete