1) When she wakes up in the morning or from a nap, Baby K positions herself in rib so she can see her bedroom door and watch for us to come in.
2) The way Baby K "talks" to her little stuffed Elmo.
3) The way Baby K's face lights up when "Elmo's World" comes on.
4) How Baby K shakes her head no at the funniest times (I am sure this will one day be very annoying...) - I was wiggling my toe at her and she thought my toe was saying "no" ... so she shook her head at my toe.
5) When Baby K tries to give Elmo her binky.
6) How when you wave at her, Baby K will wave back at you - she even waves at her own reflection!
7) How when Baby K is looking at her photo album, she tries to pet Sadie's picture like she pets her in real life.
8) When I pick her up, Baby K acts like she couldn't be happier where she is - she almost shakes with excitement and squeezes me like she never wants me to put her down. It makes my heart so happy.