- In Interlaken, we are not sure what the schedule will consist of, but we do have an idea of the activities we will do (like going to the Jungfrau, Lake Lucerne, & Grindelwald)
- "Venice in One Day"
- Vatican Museums Walking Tour which includes the Sistine Chapel, Raphael's Room, and St. Peter's
- Ancient Rome Walking Tour which includes the Colisseum, Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain, & Pantheon
- Naples and Pompeii for the day (we get to see where Mt. Vesuvius is!)
- Full day of Florence touring
- Going to the Chianti region of Tuscany to tour a vineyard and wine tasting
- In Nice, we are kind of winging it!
- A Night Biking tour of Paris (which also includes a boat ride on the Seine River...and ice cream!)
- Montparnasse 56th floor Observation Deck
- "Paris Pass" which gives you access to about 60 museums and attractions (including the Louvre among other neat places)
Saturday, April 19, 2008
It's All Becoming So Real
Well our Friday night consisted of eating a late (but yummy) dinner at Thompsons Station Grill - amazing, home cooked, Southern food! Anyway...then we came home and decided to look online to see if we could find some tours for our trip. Well, we were quite successful!! And of course we (meaning Brad) had to make a spreadsheet that includes a timeline. The information captured on this timeline includes day, date, location, travel info, hotel/accomodations, and tours of the day. So here is a list of the tours/activities we decided to do: