Tuesday, June 30, 2009

8 Weeks...Already?!

Last Wednesday, Sweet Pea was 8 WEEKS...can you believe it?? 42 days...two months...whoa! She has really changed a lot - I love looking at these weekly pictures I take. She has really become a lot more interactive. She is kicking and squirming all the time and loves to look at ceiling fans! The big news this week is that she has started sleeping through the night!! HOORAY!!!! I can typically put her down between 10 and 11 (after a feeding) and she'll go anywhere from 6 to 9 hours between feedings, which puts at anywhere from 5:30 to 7:30. This began Sunday night after we got home from Louisville - she must have had a big weekend! And now that I know she can do it, I definitely encourage her to go back to sleep if she stirs in the middle of the night. So far so good on that!! Here are just a few of her at 8 weeks...such a cutie, if I do say so myself (and I do!)...





No comments:

Post a Comment