Thursday, January 16, 2014

Growing Up Way Too Fast

I realized that I had not had my nice camera out much recently, so I decided to fix that earlier this week.  On Tuesday, Jack napped when we got home from school, so I played outside with Katie and snapped some pictures of her.  This was my favorite - looking at this one just makes my heart burst with love, pride, happiness...I don't really know how to explain it.  But she's got my heart for sure!  I can't believe she will be turning FIVE in just three months!
And this boy.  Oh, this boy.  He is all boy and so entertaining.  At 19 months, he is at that very busy age...but I can tell that he can really focus and play for a while!  He loves books, cars and trucks, Sesame Street, Weebles, and balls.  I took over 100 pictures of him on Wednesday while Katie was at school, and this one was my favorite.  We were playing on the floor and ended up playing peek-a-boo around the basketball goal.  He is such a little ham and he knows it.  And he gives the best hug for a little guy!  I can't believe he is growing up so quickly - and I wonder what he will think when Baby C #3 arrives - that should be interesting no doubt!  I love how excited he gets and how happy he is (and has always been) - he is the best little dude!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment