Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Save the Date: Matilda Jane Show!

Save the Date!!! I am hosting my first Matilda Jane show this coming Tuesday, February 4!  The new spring/summer line, It's A Wonderful Parade, promises to have some amazingly cute pieces in it!  I can't wait for this first release!  

If you can't make it in person, you can email my trunk keeper with your order Monday evening.  For more information on both in person and email, visit the Facebook event page, found {here}!
We are a big fan of Matilda Jane pieces at our house!  I love how you can easily mix and match different pieces for layering and different looks!  Here are a few recent pics of Katie sporting her Matilda Jane!




Not only do they have the cutest pieces for the little ladies...but they also have amazing things for us ladies!  I can't wait to see all the women's pieces for spring and summer!

Let me know if you have any questions! :)  The first release will go live on the website on Saturday and like I said before, you can email your order the night before my show to be included! 

Stay warm - and check back for several posts in the works!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment