Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Back to School: The Dudes

While we are on the topic of back to school, I thought I'd go ahead and post about the boys' first day of preschool/Mother's Day Out yesterday!  They had a super day and I am reminded how lucky we are to be involved in such a great program with amazing teachers that teach these kids how much God loves them.  I am so glad they had a great day!
 
Here is Jack before we left...I am so glad we had this bus shirt for him to wear -- he was a little sad that he wouldn't be riding a bus to school, so had the next best thing!
And then another cute one on the swing that our neighbors have out front!  He loved sitting on it and it made for a cute spot for sure!
And he actually cooperated for a picture with the first day sign! I'll take it for sure!
And then this little ham.  I can't believe I actually caught this grin (and laugh)!  He cackles when somebody pretends to sneeze, so I recruited Jack to help me.  And I am so glad I did!
And this was the best I could do with the first day sign and this little guy.  Goodness.  He tossed that sign off the rocking chair every possible direction!  So this was the best I could do.
I thought that was challenging.  I was wrong.  Whew! Attempting a picture of both boys on my own made me sweat like I had just finished an intense cardio class!  And this was the best I could do.  They had had about enough of the picture taking!
This one.  This really sums things up for these boys!  Jack likes to play rough.  The best part is that Ryan is starting to stand up for himself!  He has started pouncing on Jack and patting his head (and sometimes pulling his hair).  Oh my.  Should be interesting over the next few years!  And for now, this is a pretty realistic picture of the two of them!
And then it was time to go to school!  And we managed to get there a few minutes early!  The boys did great at dropoff, which was super.  Here is Jack with his teacher - he loves her!  He actually doesn't like to leave when I get there to pick him up!
But this.  I think this sums it up pretty perfectly :) I was pretty excited to have time for just me!  Woohoo!!! The day flew by and it was time go get them!
I love getting these notes home for the wee ones.  Ryan got loved on for sure and had such a great day! 
What a great first day - and I think they are going to have a fantastic year with amazing teachers!  I can't wait to see what all they learn and how much they grow this year!
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment