Tuesday, November 17, 2015

4th of July Trip

Welcome to a new edition of blog catch-up!  Here we are making plans for Thanksgiving and I am just now posting about the 4th of July! Ha!  Enjoy :)
 
We all loaded up (and when I say all, I mean everyone...including Sadie) to visit some great friends in Virginia!  Everyone did great on the drive, thankfully!  We only play movies on the DVD player in the van when we are on roadtrips, so it is our saving grace when we are in the van!
The first full day we were there, we hung out around the house.  It was nice to relax and do nothing and visit!  Here is a picture of me, Katie, and one of their boys!
Then the next day was the 4th!  Katie and I matched!  Isn't that the sweetest? Ha.
All 3 crazies were sporting their patriotic goods!  Goodness how they've changed since July - especially Jack and Ryan!
And a family shot!  Love this picture!
Ryan even cooperated for a selfie with me! (PS: I see this picture of me and can definitely tell that I've lost weight.  Wow!)
Sadie had the time of her life on our trip!  She was outside and playing as much as possible.  She did have to stop and take a break in the shade from time to time!
That morning, we all drove around and went to an overlook that was beautiful!  I happened to get this picture of all 5 kiddos together.  Love it!
And Brad and I actually got a good one together!
And this is one that will be in a frame once I make time to change pictures out - the whole crew!
That evening we headed out to get ready for some fireworks!  It was so neat to see them over the fair!
Another picture of me and my girl - and our blue eyes! :)
Then it was finally time!  The fireworks show was amazing!  The kids loved them - even Ryan was in a trance watching them!
The next day we hung out and played outside - so great!
Katie with the boys - who knows what they were up to.  Probably up to no good!
The next day it was time for us to head home - we always have such a fun time with them and hate to leave!  Here are the big kids before we all loaded into the car to begin our adventure!
And we stopped at Sonic on the way home - its just easy!  This guy got out of his carseat so he could stretch out some...he loved acting like he was driving!
We can't wait to see our friends again - hopefully before next summer!
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment