Thursday, December 31, 2015

Goodbye, 2015!

What a year it has been! Here are a few pictures from our fall session this year - I love how they turned out!   
Oh man - these kids.  They sure hold my heart.  I am one blessed lady!
I can't even.  This picture just about makes my heart skip a beat!  That smile.  And those eyes.  Whoa.
And this girl.  How is she even six and a half now?!
And this boy.  I can't help but smile when I look at this picture!
I am also so thankful for this guy.  He didn't even complain {too much} about having these pictures taken!  I'd call that progress!
And I am pretty proud of this comparison!  I'd say I made some progress this year!  My goal was to lose weight and tone up!  I only lost about 27 pounds, but I did pass my goal weight!  And I'd say I toned up too.  After all, they say muscle takes up more space than fat, right?! :)  I love the workout routine I have now - joining the Y was definitely a good move this year!  Workout time for me and free childcare - definitely a good combo!
And a look at my nine most liked posts on Instagram from this past year.  I love these!  A mix of family and kiddos. That's about right!
Happy 2016! Can't wait to see what this year brings!
 
Photobucket
v

No comments:

Post a Comment