Sunday, May 17, 2009

Just A Few From This Past Week!

It is amazing how the little girl grows and changes on a daily basis. Here are a few pictures from the past week. I have not been taking as many pictures because all of our days pretty much consist of getting out of bed around noon, feeding the baby every 2.5 hours or so, a shower, me & Brad eating occasionally, and lots of TV watching. We have left the house for doctors appointments and to visit both grandmas, as well as stopping to pick up fast food maybe twice. So...nothing too exciting here these days. Like I have said before, we are just taking it an hour at a time. Today, my goal was to figure out how to use the breast pump - and it was successful! This week we are going to see if Baby K will take a bottle so that Brad can help with at least one feeding per day (or night). Hopefully that will work out and it will allow me to have some extra sleep...and allow us to leave her with a grandparent to go to dinner or something! Over the last couple of days Baby K has gotten some baby acne. I know it is normal, but it looks rather uncomfy! Hopefully it will go away soon. Anyways, here are a few pictures from this past week!

She tried the big girl swing for the first time this week...and she loved it!! She wouldn't look at the camera - there must have been something very interesting on her right side!

Hanging out in the cradle!

Snuggling with mommy on the couch (she loves the hands up by her face)

I think this one is hilarious...I took this one this evening and her expression is so funny!


Another one from tonight - I don't think she likes the flash on my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment