Friday, May 15, 2009

She Did It!!

We just got home from Baby K's 2-week appointment and she did it!....she is above her birth weight now! That is music to my ears because that means I can let her go a little longer between feedings at night. That means more sleep for momma (even if it is only an hour or so)!! The weights thus far:

At birth: 7 lbs 1.5 oz
4 days old (left hospital): 6 lbs 5.75 oz
1 week appt: 6 lbs 11 oz
2 week appt: 7 lbs 4 oz (YAY!)

She also measured 20.75 in today - she grew half an inch since last week! She is still little, but she is growing, so I am a happy mom! I will try to post some more pictures sometime soon...I haven't taken quite as many pictures because I have been trying to sleep/relax when I can! It is a bit frustrating that Brad can't help feed her, but hopefully I will get used to it. Seems like that is all I do! The pediatrician suggested feeding every 2.5 to 3 hrs during the day so she will sleep longer at night...that means I will virtually be feeding her all day (and hopefully I can fit in a potty break for myself)...sheesh. I am reminding myself to enjoy all of the little things because time flies...she is so sweet (even when she cries) and we love her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment