Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Our First Walk

I have been getting really stir-crazy being in the house so much, so last week I decided I was feeling good enough to venture out on our first walk! Brad was in charge of walking Sadie and I had stroller duties - and it was fantastic! Baby K absolutely loves the stroller and movement - she was asleep within seconds (literally)! Needless to say, I plan on getting into a routine of a good walk every day (as long as it isn't too hot) for some fresh air, exercise, and a good baby nap! Here is a picture of us ready to head out...

1 comment:

  1. It is the best... even now (at 5 months) York falls right to sleep! We do an early morning and afternoon walk so it doesn't get too hot! It also feels nice to get out and about! I am so happy things are going so well for your new family!

    ReplyDelete