Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tasty Toes


Sweet Pea has done...she has started gnawing on her little toes. She really found her feet when we were in Phoenix and this morning, she started sucking/chewing (ok, gumming) her toes! How ironic it is that I bought her first pair of shoes today - sure enough, when I put them on her, she chewed on them! I figured since it is officially fall, she needed some shoes to be able to wear.

In other news - holy moly...Baby K will be 5 months old next week...really?? I told her yesterday she can't keep growing at this rate. We will see if she listens :)

I have tons of pictures and posts to do, but I am currently prepping for a garage sale this weekend. After that, I will play catch up for sure. For now, this picture of Sweet Pea looking oh-so-bored in her swing will have to do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment