Monday, October 19, 2009

Oh So Girly

Since Baby K has lost most of her hair on top over the past couple of weeks, I've been trying different sized bows. I was able to use little hair clippies for a while, but she doesn't even have enough hair for those anymore!! Here are some examples of a smaller bow...and then a bigger bow! All of my friends I grew up with give me a hard time because my mom used to put bows on me that were as big as my head. Well, looks like I am passing it down to the next generation :) It is rather cute though!! And doesn't she look like a big girl sitting in the corners of chairs?? Wow...she needs to slow it down! I can hardly believe she is already 5 1/2 months old - my, how time flies!! I snuggle with her and hug her and kiss her as much as I can now because I know the time will come where she doesn't want to be held and definitely won't want to be hugged or kissed - in public at least :) She is so very loved and we are so very blessed!!


2 comments:

  1. I'm all for huge bows! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love big bows too!!!....Yeah, I miss the snuggle days...I am lucky to get 5 seconds now!

    ReplyDelete