Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Half Birthday!

Well - this time 6 months ago I was exhausted and on cloud 9. That's right - Baby K was born just 6 months ago....and it seems like it was just yesterday. I remember it all so vividly. Now she is a whopping 16 pounds, 6 ounces (thank you formula and cereal!) and 25.25 inches in length. I am quite thankful she was nowhere near this weight or length when she was born :) She loves playing with her toes, smiles and giggles all the time, rolls both ways, tripod sits and is very close to independently sitting, and wants to hold her bottle. She is about to embark on the adventure that is baby food. She loves Elmo and her little cow toy. She has such a unique, precious personality. And she is so unbelievably loved.

We also need to locate a flu shot for Baby K, as well as H1N1 shots for all 3 of us. That is definitely moving to the top of my to-do list come Monday morning: call the local health department and ask how we can get these shots stat!! Stay tuned for up to date pictures...including Baby K dressed as the cutest bumble bee there ever was on Halloween :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! She did gain some weight.

    Katie will be in my thoughts Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey let me know if you find the H1N1!! I need to find that too

    ReplyDelete