Monday, October 5, 2009

Snuggle Bug & Others

Baby K sure is getting big! I was looking back at pictures of her during her first week home and good grief. I can certainly tell she is the same baby, but she is so much bigger! And she is doing so many new things every week. Every time I go to pick her up, I can also tell she is getting bigger - especially when she is in her carrier. I understand they have to be sturdy and safe, but you'd think they would find a way to make them a little lighter...and not so awkward to carry! Anyways, these are some pictures of Baby K over the past couple of weeks. She is such a happy baby and so fun! I look forward to every minute I spend with her...

Her shirt says High Maintenance...hm...

Snuggling/sleeping on Mommy's shoulder - I love that!

The ultimate "cheerio face"

First time in her Johnny Jumper - she loved it!


Riding Sadie like a horse...I am sure this is not the last time this will happen...and I think Sadie loved it!

1 comment: