Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Baby K's Dedication

So, I am still playing catch up on my posts, but I will get there! On November 8, 2009, Baby K was dedicated at our church. Since we belong to a large church, they have a parent-child dedication service on a Sunday afternoon. This particular day there were seventeen babies being dedicated! I certainly wondered how peaceful the service would be, and to my surprise, it was great. Baby K only cried a little because she got too hot in her dress. Brad had to take her out of the sanctuary and fluff her dress to get her some fresh air. It was a great afternoon and Baby K was surrounded by so many who love her. I look forward to watching her grow in her faith. Now for some pictures from the day....

Family picture

Sweet Pea with her great-grandparents...she is truly blessed to have 4 great-grandparents!

Baby K with Papa and Nanny

Four generations - I think this is the best one yet (I have one from the day Sweet Pea was born and Mother's Day also)

Baby K with her grandmothers - CeeCee and Grandma

Sitting with Uncle Will

Such a sweetheart - and she is wearing the dress I wore when I was baptised as a baby. So special.

No comments:

Post a Comment