Monday, December 28, 2009

8 Months Old

Just a few days shy of being "officially" 8 months old :)

"It's all about the U, right Papa??"

All snuggly and ready to go on a walk!

As I sit here and type this, I am watching this sweet baby girl get on all fours, rock back and forth, and take one "crawl forward"!! Wow - she really is growing up too fast. She is really good at scooting backwards and rolling around. She has also gotten to be a pro at the sitting thing (although she got her first bump on the head yesterday after trying to turn around while sitting and taking a header into the entertainment center - she is fine though!). She is grunting, fake coughing (and then laughing at herself), and is quite talkative (dadadada is her favorite). She loves tracking Sadie walking throughout the house. She goes from the superman fly position to the plank pushup position. I know one thing is for sure - we are going to have to babyproof this house stat!! She loves all baby food, is getting better with the pincer grasp (index - thumb grasp), and loves it when I give her water out of a real cup. The other day I gave her a little piece of hashbrown and a small green bean because she was opening her mouth everytime I gave myself a bite - she loved it!! She still has NO teeth - I swear that is going to happen so soon and it just has not yet! She claps and jumps on command and recognizes her name. She makes the funniest grins where she grins so big her eyes close and she even snorts sometimes! I can't wait to see what happens in the next month. She is growing leaps and bounds every week it seems - in fact, each day it seems as if she is learning something new. I look forward to waking up each day to see what she will learn and see that look of amazement and excitement on her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment