Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Turkey Day!

I know I am still wayyyy behind on posting, but I am doing my best! We had a great Thanksgiving this year. We enjoyed Brad taking the whole week off and were actually able to go to Memphis for an early holiday party with some of his coworkers! When we got home, I got to cooking. I made a green bean casserole and gingered butternut squash, as well as peanut butter cookies with hershey's kisses in them :) I even sported my new apron that my mom got me for my birthday!

On Thanksgiving day, we went to my Meme's house and got together with the whole family to visit and eat some delicious food. After leaving there, we came home and Brad's mom and grandmother came over for Thanksgiving dinner. We feel so blessed that our family lives so close! Here are a few pictures, so enjoy!

Just call me Martha...ha!

Family picture on Thanksgiving Day!

Look at this sweet baby...how precious is she??

No comments:

Post a Comment