Thursday, December 24, 2009

Tutu Cute (& Festive)!

I had bought a bunch of different colors of tulle for me to make Baby K a tutu. Well, I finally made a Christmas one - it actually was not that difficult! I had been eyeing several over the months, but they cost anywhere from $30 to $50 and I thought that was silly. So I did it myself. For probably about $8. It actually ended up being a little bit big because of the elastic stretching out with all of the tulle on it, so maybe it will even fit around her torso next Christmas for a picture for our card! I also made a onesie with iron on jewels in the shape of an ornament to go with the tutu - I haven't put that on her yet for any pictures but hope to in the next few days. Sadie even wanted to be in some of the pictures!!




Look at those two - hilarious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment