Monday, March 8, 2010

Fabulous February

As promised, here is the update from the month of February. Now I remember why I usually post more frequently...this is a lot of pictures!! Anyways, I'm glad to have caught up with last month - now only about a week into March. And I have other posts I want to do. So...here we go...
"Who IS that cute baby???"

I went to a Predators game with Tanja

Celebrating Will's birthday - he wouldn't keep his eyes open, so this will have to do!

Baby K celebrating Uncle Will's birthday

Looking cute

I went to Sips n Strokes and this was my painting! So much fun!

She's got boots with the fur!

Looking so big and grown up

Yes, that is Fergie. Yes, I went to the Black Eyed Peas concert...SO much fun!!

Baby K's Valentine's goodies

Having fun with her new stuff!

Mine & Brad's Valentine's feast (Prosciutto & Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken, Asparagus, Pasta, my favorite wine, and a cake I made!)

We got dressed up for the occasion :)

She looks so big standing there!

Looking oh-so-cute and actually being still for a split second

She started trying to sit forward when she was in her swing - and she learned how to grab the bar and stop it. Needless to say, we are returning it to its owner.

Love this outfit - and she looks so big again! I'm still getting used to the standing up thing.

Her "Sporty Spice" look...

"Mom, come on. This cup is as big as I am!!"

Love this one...once again, I'm amazed she sat still and smiled and I was able to capture it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment