Thursday, September 2, 2010

First Day of MDO

Sweet Pea is ready to go!

And it looks like she is moving in! All of her gear for her first day - her lunch, lunchbox, milk, bag, "All About Me" square, lovey, blanket, binky, box of diapers, box of Bibsters, and a change of clothes!

Well, we all survived!! Katie had a GREAT first day - and of course, I loved seeing that great big smile of hers when I went to pick her up. Her teachers are just fabulous, which makes it a lot easier on us. Her special report today said, "Katie is a complete doll and had an excellent day! She was making funny faces at lunch - making her new friends laugh!" .... That's our girl! :) I wonder if we have a class clown on our hands?? :) I am so glad that Katie had a good time and I hope she gets used to it soon. She will be going Tuesday/Thursday from 9 to 2:30. I also find it funny that they do individual school pictures - that should be a hoot!
Hope you all have a great Labor Day weekend! Be safe and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment