Monday, September 13, 2010

I've Got Spirit, How Bout You!

Well, I am happy to report that it is that time of year again! That's right, it is finally FOOTBALL SEASON! I am sure by the end of the season I will be more than ready for it to be over, but for now, I am happy cheering on my Auburn Tigers and the Tennessee Titans (as well as Brad's Tennessee Vols...most of the time)! I had an idea to create some fan-ware for the season, and my neighbor, who has a hairbow business, agreed to try something for me! She makes these flowers on bows and headbands, and I asked if she could do them for shirts....aren't they so freaking cute?! And of course for the Auburn and UT shirts, I had to have matching headbands :) She is so talented, and I love that she is willing to be adventurous! She does do the headbands on a regular basis - if you are interested, visit her blog (a link to her store - Twisted Ribbons - is on the right hand side in the list of blogs to check out)!

WARRRRRRR EAGLE!!!

My collection of fanware - love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment