Thursday, September 23, 2010

MDO Success

Well, it finally happened. I had wondered how long it would take for Katie to go running into her classroom at MDO. Today was the day! I was worried because she had been doing so much better each day of school, and then they didn't have it on Tuesday. I thought that would equal s setback. Boy was I wrong! We arrived and walked in - Katie was wanting to touch everything, so I carried her up to the classroom. When she saw her teacher, she squealed, smiled, wiggled out of my arms, and ran straight into the classroom and started playing. That made me SO happy. I love that she loves it.

When I picked her up, they told me that she is the best, happiest, most cuddly baby! I love hearing that she is well-behaved for others. I also love it that other people can enjoy her wonderful personality.

On a different note, today was picture day at school for Katie. I sure hope she cooperated for the camera - can't wait to see how they turned out!

I have lots of picture posts that are coming soon - I just have to upload lots of pics! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment