Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

 
Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also. And he praises her.
Proverbs 31:28
 
I just love that verse and thought it was appropriate for Mother's Day!  It doesn't seem like we celebrated that long ago, but I guess it really was!  It was a great day for sure - we went to church and to brunch at one of our favorite restaurants!  Jack was excited to sit in a big boy chair!
We took a few pictures when we got home :) Don't you know the kids were so excited about that.  But it was Mother's Day - so no complaining was allowed!
And we got to celebrate with both of our mommas too!  Brad's mom went to church with us (and brunch) - and I got a picture of them together too!
 
Later that day, we met my mom and brother at the park for a picnic and playtime on the playground!  And we got a picture together too!
It was a relaxing day, which was perfect!  I saw this somewhere and thought it was perfect.  So I thought I would include it with this post.
I am so blessed to be able to celebrate with my three kiddos - they sure make motherhood exciting!
 
 

Photobucket

 

No comments:

Post a Comment