Thursday, April 21, 2016

Spring Break on 30A: Day 5

Boy am I dragging out these spring break posts!  Fine with me - I get to relive it and pretend like I am there now!  It is certainly my happy place.
 
It seemed that each morning was spent lounging and relaxing so that it could try to warm up some!  Here we have the boys watching something and Brad and Katie relaxing on the couch!
 And then everyone decided to sit on the couch - love this picture!
 Once we finally made it to the beach, the kids were ready to soak up their last day there!  It was a bit windy and chilly, but once again it didn't stop any of these folks from enjoying it all!
It was a little overcast, so I think that is what made it feel chillier - that and the wind.  Here is the three ring circus - who knows what they were working on in the sand!
And a family picture!  Love it!  The waves were definitely bigger this day too!
After some time at the beach, we headed back in for lunch and then straight out to the pool (just like every other day).  Katie made a friend while we were there - they played together every afternoon (and even some at the beach)!
Here they are :)  They swapped addresses so they could be pen pals!
 We got a quick group shot before heading out to dinner that night. Not too shabby of a picture!
And I got one of Katie.  She was so tired and hungry at this point.  Not a good combo!
This is the typical reaction to me asking her if I can take her picture :) Well...maybe not this bad.  But throw in the hunger and tiredness and this is what you get.  Real life, folks!
And a pretty good shot of the three crazies - except it is focused on the bushes and the kids are kind of blurry.  Oh well.  I'll take it!
Then there's this.  Jack is typically the most cooperative for pictures, so I find it funny that this is how I captured this moment.  What would be even more real life would be Katie pouting and mouth wide open because she's whining about it - Ryan would be a blur because he is constantly moving - and Jack would just be standing there smiling.  Or maybe he'd make a silly face or angry face.  But I have to say that I do love this one!
 
Once Katie ate (magic, I tell ya!), I did get this cute picture of her outside the restaurant we went to!  I want that jacket for me!  I wonder if I found it in the biggest youth size if it would fit in the arms and shoulders.  Hm...
Love this shot of these two!
And when they cooperate and act nice, it calls for a goofy picture!  They sure do love that part!
Sweet boy! I don't even remember what he was doing with the stick, but I do know he wanted to keep it.  I said we needed to leave it for birds and squirrels - totally worked.
And I snapped this just before we got in the car after dinner!
After we got back, it was time to commence the packing.  Yuck.  I always hate that part! We had such a great trip!  Can't wait to be back on those beaches again soon!  Check back soon for day 6 - traveling home!
 

Photobucket
 

No comments:

Post a Comment