Friday, January 2, 2009

Baby Brain

It is real...and it has been happening more and more often these days. And not only is it real, but it is so annoying and frustrating. A couple weeks ago at work, I got mad at myself for leaving my lunch at home on the kitchen counter. On my way home from work that day, it hit me that I had brought my lunch and put it in the freezer at work - how in the world do you forget stuff like that?!

Most recently, I lost my digital camera. If you know me well, you know that I really enjoy pictures and typically have my camera in my purse. When packing for our Greensboro trip, I could not find my camera anywhere. When we got home tonight, we looked everywhere in the house and in our cars and it is nowhere to be found. I also called Kohls, O'Charleys, La Hacienda, and the movie theater - all places we went this past weekend. ANNOYING!!! I guess these things do happen to a lot of people, but not usually this often...to me. For the most part, I consider myself to be a person that has there stuff under control - it seems as if my body is putting all energy into this growing baby instead of memory and typical events in my daily life.

The worst part is....I have been told it does not get better once you have the child...if anything, it gets worse! Should be interesting to see how this goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment