Sunday, January 4, 2009

Marking Another Item Off the List

I love lists. I live by to-do lists. It makes me happy to be able to mark things off my to-do lists. This weekend, we were able to mark yet another item off the Baby Katie To-Do List - registering. Yesterday we went to Target and successfully registered. This afternoon, after taking down all the Christmas decorations (hm...I guess I can mark that off the to-do list also), we went to Babies R Us and registered. It makes me so excited to think about all of those baby things finding a place in our home and being used so often. I think at Target I got a little carried away with the binkies/passies (I had no idea there were so many different kinds!) and at Babies R Us, I got carried away with playyard sheets and crib sheets. I guess with those different items, it is a good idea to be well-stocked. We registered for all kinds of items and I hope we scanned everything that we will need come May. If you want to see all the items we registered for (and feel free to make suggestions as to if I missed anything!), click here for Target or here for Babies R Us.

Now, time to prepare to go back to work tomorrow. I guess I am easing back into it because this week, I only work 2.5 days before I head to Phoenix for a long weekend!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Found your website from your facebook page. I looked over your registries. They look good. The one thing I would recommend is keep receipts on everything you get. And don't go crazy and cut tags off of clothes and wash things. You will be surprised on what you don't end up using. Every baby is different. We had a ton of pacifiers and Kennedy never really took them, so we returned to get something else. We also had a bottle sterilizer that sat in the cabinet for 6 months and I never used it. Had the receipt taped to the side and returned it!

    Also, Deloitte has a program that you can get a nice breast pump. You have to pay for it, but I think it is a fraction of the price. It is a Medela. Tell Brad to check it out.

    Also, you need to register for Books from Birth. You will get a book each month for free. Here is the link: http://www.imaginationlibrary.com/

    Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions regarding baby stuff. Been there, done that!

    ReplyDelete