Sunday, January 25, 2009

Surprise Celebration

This past Saturday afternoon, some family and friends got together for a surprise party to celebrate Will's 21st birthday a couple weeks early. He had absolutely NO idea!! He was with Dad this weekend, so we had everyone come to the leisure area in the lobby of the hotel. Apparently Will thought he was going with Dad to the business center in the hotel to check some emails, and they rounded the corner, and there were about 25 friends and family there smiling and shouting SURPRISE!!!! He had absolutely no idea, which I was so thrilled about. We enjoyed some time visiting, eating cake, and opening a few gifts. I know I had a great time - and I think Will truly enjoyed the occasion. I am certain there will be more birthday celebrations to come closer to the actual big day, but I know this will was certainly memorable!




1 comment: