Sunday, August 2, 2009

13 Weeks

I know, I know...at some point I need to stop saying her age by weeks; instead, I need to do months, even if it is half months. But for now, we are sticking with weeks. I like to post pictures and post about anything exciting going on for her! We decided to use the Bumbo seat again and this time she can hold her head up MUCH better! Her head is still a little bit wobbly, so of course I supervise, but she really likes it. To get balance, she sometimes holds onto the middle of whatever outfit she has on. I put rattles in her hands one time and she did manage to sit up and play with them...she will get the hang of it in no time, I feel certain. As I mentioned in a previous post, she has started sleeping in her crib. She is waking up needing her pacifier a few times each night and then has also started waking up hungry around 3:30. I am quite certain she is going through a growth spurt because everyday I look at her and she looks different. On a different note, I think it is so crazy that if she wakes up, she is up at the same time I always woke up having to pee when I was pregnant. I really do think that is God's way of preparing you to be awake at that time of the night. Sweet Pea has also started taking a nap around the same time each day. I am hoping this will lead to a little bit more of a routine so I know when I will be able to get some stuff done around the house or get a little work done (I start back August 3rd working 8 hours a week from home). She is "talking" more and more and definitely recognizes her mommy and daddy. Whenever she is on the floor playing and we walk up, she kicks and squeals and gets so excited. Definitely makes us smile.




1 comment:

  1. She is looking more precious every day! Well, we each picture I see! I am thrilled she finally pooped for you!! XOXO, Robyn

    ReplyDelete