Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Well, I am slowly but surely catching up. Father's Day was what, a little over 2 weeks ago?? Well, better late than never, I guess! I think Brad had a pretty good Father's Day - even though it did involve some yardwork in some pretty insane heat (but hey, I was out there too!). We started the day by letting Katie give him his gifts and we all gave him his cards.

Does this look familiar? I trimmed the art off the big paper, dated and titled it, and framed it! I think it turned out wonderfully - and Brad really liked it too!

After finishing up the yardwork (I didn't take any pics of that), we went to eat at Chuy's - DEEEELICIOUS! I can't get enough of their creamy jalapeno dip...I think I could drink it! This was getting back in the car after indulging way too much.

After dinner, we visited at Brad's mom's house for a bit. Here are he and Katie relaxing on the couch. Doesn't Katie look comfy?? :)

Here is Katie playing in the rocking chair that was Brad's when he was a wee one. Love this picture! And notice the shirt Katie was sporting for Father's Day.


We love you, Brad/Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment