Saturday, July 3, 2010

New Kicks

Since Katie is full-fledged walking now, I wanted to get her some good, supportive shoes. One day a few weeks ago, we decided to venture to the mall and hit up Stride Rite. I had noticed that her feet had grown some as her feet barely fit in her size 4 sandals, so I asked the saleslady to measure her feet. You can imagine my surprise when she told me that Katie needed a 5.5 wide!!! Now, she did say these shoes should last her through the season, so the 5.5 was allowing a little room to grow. I was also comforted knowing I would not have to spend that kind of money just 2 weeks later. Sheesh those things are pricey! But they are great summer sandals and she loves them.

We got home and showed Daddy her new shoes. She wanted to just carry them around everywhere with her! Doesn't she look so proud??

The day after the big purchase - she was testing them out....and loving them!

No comments:

Post a Comment