Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Ten Years Already?!

This past weekend was my ten year high school reunion.  How can it be possible that I graduated with these folks that long ago (it was really almost 10.5 years ago!!)...wow.  It was an informal get together at a bar with finger foods and obviously drink if people cared to.  This was the group picture that the school got.  Not everybody had arrived by this point...
And a picture that I had someone take!  I've known some of these folks for over twenty years - whoa!
Cute picture with Jenny...I told you I'd put it on here, Jenny! :) So fun!
And a picture of me with Ginny...so glad she came!
It was a fun time - each reunion I love catching up with and seeing people to see what they're up to.  I'm hoping maybe we won't wait another 5 years until we get together!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment