Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Well it's good to be back!  I haven't done a WILW post in quite some time!  Here's what I'm loving today - and be prepared, they are all from my Pinterest boards. :)
 I'm LOVING this idea for a calendar done with paint swatches!  Think I may just have to try this out...it can't be THAT hard, right?!  Just put them together, paint a cute frame, throw it in there, grab a dry erase marker - and you've got it!
 I'm LOVING this fun craft to do with kids!  We went to the circus the other night (another post coming soon on that), so I think Katie would love to do this!
 I'm LOVING this idea for Easter - a color-coordinated egg hunt!  Each child can only hunt their color...this method ensures one child doesn't hog all the eggs (I would have hated this idea when I was little)!
 I'm LOVING this quote.  And even Brad got a good laugh out of it!
 I'm LOVING this idea for Advent!  Each day, the child glues a cotton ball to the calendar and by Christmas, Santa has a beard!
 I'm LOVING these fingerprint turkeys!  What a fun activity to do with Katie for Thanksgiving!!
What are YOU loving today?? Link up {here}!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love that "Your e-card"! My hubby got a good laugh out of that one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I'm stopping by from the link-up.

    That is a beautiful idea for a calendar. Do you think it'd be cheaper than buying a full 2013 calendar??

    I like all the colors in your blog.

    Haha. I'm not married, but I can imagine.

    Have a wonderful Thursday tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete