Sunday, February 16, 2014

Bump Watch: 20 Weeks

How far along: 20 weeks (even though I am about 21.5 weeks now...whoops! better late than never, right?)
Size of baby: Banana baby! About 10.5 ounces and 10 inches from head to heel...
Total weight gained: At my 20 week appointment, I think I Had gained about 14 pounds total.  Must.stop.eating.junk. :)
Maternity clothes: Absolutely! I have actually gotten some comfy, cute shirts at Target - they are so soft!
Gender: Pink or blue?  Another post coming on that one...better late than never, right?
Movement: This wee one is quite active!  At my ultrasound, he/she did not stop moving one single time! 
What I Miss: Tae Bo.  Like a lot.  I thought about trying to do a class - even if it was just half a class - but decided that I better not since I got winded helping Katie ride her bicycle :)  Oh, and of course wine.  Yum.
Sleep: I have been so busy lately that sleep has not been a problem.  It would be amazing if I could sleep all night without having to go pee, but I have had no issue with going back to sleep, so that makes it alright!
Cravings: Not a whole lot!  We just have so much junk in the house from Valentines Day that it is usually my "go to" - but there isn't anything I've just had to have lately!
Aversions: Nothing that I can think of!
Symptoms: Thank goodness I have some of my energy back.  And I wish I could snap my fingers and have everything in my house ready for baby and in order.  I have all of these things I want to do, but it is near impossible to do them with Katie and Jack around - so that is what I use my days they are in school for...shuffling things around!
Best moment of the week: Finding out the gender of BC3 and knowing that this baby is healthy!  It has also been so fun telling the kids and seeing Katie's excitement as she tells people about the baby in mommy's tummy!

And for comparison's sake, here is me at 20 weeks with each of the three (still weird to me that we will have three - yes, three - children - AH! ha!)...

 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment