Friday, April 24, 2015

Bunnies + Headshots

In early March, I took the kids over to my friend's studio (she is a photographer) for some trial shots of a couple different type sessions!  She was preparing to do bunny sessions and headshots, so we were her "guinea pigs" with the new lighting, etc in her new space!  And I love the pictures that she got! 
 
Here are some of my favorites from the kids with the bunnies!  They were so excited that they would get to see and pet and hold real bunnies!  I'm so glad Jack didn't squeeze the life out of the bunny and that Ryan didn't pounce :)





 
And here are a few of my favorites from the headshots!  I brought a few options in order to get a professional look and a more relaxed look too!


I think the second two are my favorite - I'm just not used to looking super professional anymore (as in, I don't ever look that way - ha), so it strange!  I'm so thankful to have such sweet pictures of my kiddos and it never hurts to have a good picture of myself - ha!  I've been wanting to overhaul the look of this blog, so it would be fun to have a new picture for the new look!
 
 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment