Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Spring Break Sneak Peek

I know I need to do a gigantic post about our amazing Spring Break (which happens to feel like it was forever ago, by the way), but I thought I would go ahead and do a sneak peek with some pictures from my nice camera.  I did end up using my phone to take pictures most of the time.  But I did manage some cute ones on here too!  So here are a few of those!
 
The first day at the beach was so fun!  I love these of the kiddos sitting together looking out at the ocean.  I do this every time we go to the beach.  It is also nice because they don't have to be looking or smiling :)
 Ryan's first time at the beach!  He liked the water (as long as it didn't splash up on him too much or too quickly)!  And of course he kept wanting to eat the sand.
And a kiddo shot before we went to dinner that first night.  Love them!
 Love this picture of them!  We ate at a great restaurant called Yellow Dog - it was our first time eating there and we loved it! 
And another day at the beach!  I love this picture of Katie - you can tell she is just having the best time!
 And I love the perspective of this picture!  I squatted down to take it - and I love it!
 Yay!  I made a picture with the good camera! :) I got quite a bit of sun the first day at the beach, so I opted for a tshirt in order to give my skin a break.
 Oh man I miss this!  It definitely wasn't the same as heading to the 30A area, but it was still beautiful!
 And they actually played with each other - nicely - on the beach!  I got this Velcro ball set at Target and they had a great time with it!
 And in true third child form, Ryan napped anywhere he could!  So funny...
 I think this was the only way we got pictures together this trip - a selfie!
 And it was St. Patrick's Day, so we were all sporting the green!  Love this picture of Katie :) She is looking so old these days!
 And Jack and that cheesey grin :)  Sweet boy.
 And I managed to get a pretty good candid picture of Brad too!  I love this one a lot!
 And Ryan - I think we put him in the high chair to contain him for a few minutes before we went to dinner :)
 I asked Brad to take my picture as well - and this was it.  At least it isn't super blurry.  And I am in there. HA!
 And another selfie - love this one!  Clean and real clothes and I even have makeup on!
And another adventure we went on while at the beach....A DAY TRIP TO DISNEY! --- We surprised the kids - all we said was we were going on an adventure.  Katie was convinced we were heading to an aquarium :)  But they were SO excited once they realized what was going on.  Katie was speechless (which NEVER happens)!
 Here are the three amigos when we were on the ferry ride over to Magic Kingdom!
 Happy baby!
 Goofy Jack!  I'm not exactly sure what was going on with that expression!
 She couldn't believe we were really there.  Love it!  She had a blast for sure - and of course can't wait to go back!
 Daddy even wore his Mr. Incredible shirt!  Way to go, Daddy!
 And a Katie-Mommy picture!
 When we first walked in, we watched the parade.  Next stop?  The castle!  Katie was in absolutely awe of Cinderella's castle!
 We also watched the show out in front of the castle!
 We rode the train too!  The kids loved that.  I think Ryan enjoyed getting out of the stroller!
 Watching the train pull up to the station...I can hear the squeals of excitement now!
 And the castle lit up as it was getting darker!  We couldn't stay to see the fireworks - everyone was worn out! 
And here are a few picture of our last night at the beach (I didn't take the nice camera down to the beach or pool with me as much later in the trip)!  I can't get over this picture of the wild guy!  May have to frame this bad boy!
 And Katie clearly took a shower - she still had wet hair!
 I went on down with the two big kids, so of course we had to take a selfie!
I even managed to get a decent one with both big kids!  That's pretty miraculous that they were both looking and smiling!
 
Daddy and Ryan finally came down and I got a quick picture of all three crazies!  Not too shabby!  Jack absolutely loves it when he and Ryan match - I'll take what I can get! 
 And a family shot!  Love, love, love this picture!  We were getting ice cream after dinner and had them take a picture for us.  And not too bad!   
We had such a great trip.  And I have a lot more pictures on my phone, so check back for the next post from spring break!  Makes me want to go back to the beach now!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment