Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Better Late Than Never

Well I know my birthday was a few weeks ago, but I just wanted to take a moment to comment on what wonderful family and friends I have!! I was able to celebrate for almost a week - dinner with friends, dinner with my dad and brother, celebrating at my mom's house, celebrating at my mother -in-law's house, dinner and a movie with Brad...oh and a celebration at work!! It's hard to believe that this was my last birthday as a daughter, granddaughter, wife, employee, friend...and not a mother. This time next year I will have a 6-monthish old son or daughter, and I can hardly wait.

Below are a few pictures from my birthday celebrations!! Enjoy!

The Group Shot!! What fun :)


Melinda & Jonathan (the newlyweds)
Katherine & Ashley


Whitney & Cat


Best cake...EVER!! It is from Darlene's in downtown Nashville...I highly recommend that place!!



No comments:

Post a Comment