Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Memories

This picture was taken at the Christmas celebration with my dad's side of the family. We finally were able to celebrate with only minor bump in the road - someone else's place 2 floors up caught on fire and we had to wait in the lobby for almost 45 minutes!!

Clearly this is me and Brad on Christmas Eve when we celebrated Christmas with his mom, grandmother, aunt, and uncle. It was so great to relax and be able to visit with everyone! Sadie really enjoyed having everyone at our house so that she got some extra love!

This was Christmas morning before we headed to Meme's house for round two. Props to excellent photography by Brad - great picture of me and mom!


Here is a picture of me, Brad, and Will on Christmas morning at my mom's house. Will almost had his eyes open...I guess this will have to do!


And my Christmas Day belly shot...I am 21 weeks 3 days here.


No comments:

Post a Comment