Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

I just wanted to write really fast and say how lucky we are. We have the best family and most wonderful friends ever. We both have jobs. We have food on the table and a roof over our heads. We have a sweet baby girl on the way (who, by the way, really enjoyed Christmas - she was quite active!). We are just so fortunate and I am reminded time and time again, but especially on Christmas. I always enjoy seeing everyone and catching up while enjoying some delicious food. This year was no different. We were able to enjoy each celebration and not rush from place to place. I know we are so thankful for every blessing and celebrate each day.

I hope each and every one of you was able to enjoy Christmas with friends and/or family and remember the reason we celebrate is not all the wrapping paper and presents and sales....it is Baby Jesus' birthday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment