Monday, February 23, 2009

30 Week Belly & Update

Well I can hardly believe it - I am in a new set of numbers...THIRTY weeks!! I had a doctor's appointment this morning for my first 2 week checkup - blood pressure was 112/75 and I had actually lost 3 pounds. I have to say that while I am certainly ok with that, it was done in a not-so-fun way. I was sick all last week with the stomach flu and could barely eat anything on either Tuesday or Thursday. My belly was measuring right on track at 30 weeks and then we got to hear Katie's little heart just beating away. My next appointment is two weeks from today - March 9.

I also didn't think it was worthy of its own post, but I wanted to show a picture of our first load of baby laundry! We went ahead and washed the crib sheet with some blankets and newborn size outfits (don't worry - there aren't too many of them). I wonder how big Katie is going to be when she makes her debut?? Only time will tell!

1 comment:

  1. awwwwww I remember the first load of Carter's clothes I washed! So much fun! It is hard to believe that she will be here in less than 3 months-TOTAL! (gotta remember you could go 2 weeks over due, ugh, lets hope not!) I HAVE to come over and see her roon! I work Tues and Wed night so I won't be alive until Friday most likely :)

    ReplyDelete